- Assorted Garland Sets (traditional, pine and pine cones, Twig, Pine, Red Berry, Snowy pine).
- Frosted Needle Swag
- Glass Ball Ornaments (we used champagne, red, gold, and white colors)
- Pine cones (we got regular and glittery ones)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Fishing line (for attaching swag to base of garland)
- Floral wire
- Ribbon bow-tique
- Diagonal cutter
Deck the halls with boughs of holly… Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Tis’ the season to start thinking about what gifts to buy our loved ones! If you’re anything like us, you have a lot of family members and never like to leave anyone out. Christmas Wreaths are a great idea for gifts because they’re usually something that people don’t spend extra money on each year for the home AND that DIY-touch makes it personal and thoughtful. They’re fun to make at home while watching a late-night flick in your spare time too. We caught up on The Arrangement on E! 😉
Making these wreaths has a lot to do with creative placement. It is up to your discretion how you want it look. A little goes a long way too. You don’t want to clutter the wreath with too much. It was fun just going through Michaels and picking out all of the materials that we felt would look pretty. Each wreath was unique and all the fam was pleased. For more info or tips on DIY projects, feel free to reach out to us!